Sunday, January 31, 2010

Orange Gratitude





There a lot of people in my life that do things for me and my family and a lot of times they won't take payment for what they've done. {Thank You-you know who you are!} So, sometimes if I can afford it myself I like to give them a gift card to the place where they like to go. I found a description of how to make a gift card holder here and used the new SU DSP Sweet Pea in the oranges for the SRM Sticker Challenge. The main panel of the card is two stickers and I simply stitched more around the one word I wanted to highlight. Using up stickers from my scrapbook stash has been a lot of fun-these stickers were from a kit from Creative Memories and a bit too small for my tastes for a scrapbook page but just right for a card.

Supplies Used: SU So Saffron Cardstock and Sweet Pea DSP, CM Clear Stickers, SU Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Thread

6 comments:

  1. What a great project and a wonderful gift. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks great. I especially love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - adore the colours and the stitching,
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete