Monday, June 1, 2015

LID:: June 2015 Release:: Day 2


Welcome back to the second day of the Lil' Inker Designs June Release! As usual, we have a fabulous hop for you featuring innovative stamps and dies! You should have arrived from Lisa Henke's Blog!

My first card is striking, yet simple to make! I started with our new series of dies called Wrapper Delights. I die cut the Sunburst Die from patterned paper and then added a sentiment panel die cut from a previous release (Stitched Mats: Long and Skinny Rectangles) and added the sentient from the new stamp set Go Confidently. Easy peasy!


My second card features the unbelievably cool new coffee set. This set is perfect for all your coffee lover acquaintances!


I started the card by affixing two die cut panels from the really awesome, new Dual Dotted Rectangles Die Set. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Coffee Talk Stamp Set and created my own little iced coffee from the same set.


Your next stop today is Sarah Jay!!

Don't forget to comment along the hops, as there are three $15 gift certificates up for grabs to the Lil' Inker Designs Store!

32 comments:

  1. Beautiful and easy sunburst card. The coffee card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects Karen....super LOVE the coffee one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Loving this new coffee addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun cards. Love the coffee set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dotted rectangles are growing in me. It's just a little more of a graphic element than just regular stitching,

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so awesome!! LOVE them both!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the rays. they are so unique and pretty.
    that is one item I know I'll be getting.
    thanks for sharing some great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful cards...really like the coffee one with the great dies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these! I need a good retirement stamp. This would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looking cards - love how you used the Dual Dotted Rectangle dies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cards-especially the starburst die.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two striking cards! Fun cut-out on the first and great colors on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those coffee stamps and dotty dies. Your cards are very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Karen, these are great and eye catching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card designs. I really like the sunburst.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful sunburst! The coffee card....LOVE! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic cards! This release is great.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun cards! These are just so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome cards! Fantastic release! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. That coffee card is AWESOME! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome job on your coffee card Karen. Now I'm thirsty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Karen!! Your cards are so pretty. I love the new eyelet die! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your sunburst card is very nice-TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, I am so loving your frap card! Great combination of colors and patterns...looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. FABULOUS cards Karen!!!
    LOVE the sunrays and the sentiment too, such an AWESOME die and stamp set!!!
    Coffee cards are always FUN too :)
    THANK YOU for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I especially love your Coffee card here!!! But I love how easily the sunburst die is and how much pow it adds simply to a card. Thanks, Karen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fun cards...love the sparkle on the first.

    ReplyDelete